7.12.2008

Appetite for Destruction

Last night I fell asleep during a TV pilot, I woke up I was really anxious and pissy on the living room floor at 1 AM and it started pooring outside. I heard a lot of thunder and lightning. And my roommate figured out I was still awake at 2 AM and she told me a tree fell on the garage.

I was really worried my car just smooshed. But it didn't. I took bad photos last night, but I got some better ones this morning. I just don't know how they're going to remove this beast. I put in a work order to City of Chicago, but they won't give a damn because it's in our backyard. As of right not our request status is Open, via the 311 online work order system.

----
In other news-
I left Logan Square recently, and relocated to Uptown. I'm digging it.

I start shooting my first feature on Monday, the cast and crew leave tomorrow.

I'm working on a retrospective with the Film Archive here, and learning a lot more about the sixties.

Have an incredible amount of nostalgia for the past still.

Summer fun.

The last movie I watched was: The Passenger. Jack Nicholson is hot. I think I prefer late 60s/70s Antonioni movies.

No comments: